HOME ABOUTINTERIORSRECIPESBEAUTYPRINTABLESTUTORIALS SHOPFEATURED

FEELS LIKE FALL

Now that Labor Day has come and gone, I have begun to feel a slight sense of panic. We have begun the unofficial transition into fall, and although, I no longer have to be in distress over trying to make a pair of white jeans look good, I can't help but think about all the things I didn't get done. The desk I thought would end up taking one afternoon to build  is taking 3 days and it's still not finished. I played way too much to finish half of the DIY pile that is amassing in my office. That log stump I carried 10 miles from the beach to my car is staring at me, taunting me now, "You'll never figure out an easy way to make me be level." And around here you can expect that in about a week there will probably be 4 feet of snow out the window, so I can't give my heirloom tomatoes enough encouragement to ripen.

Despite all my trivial worries, I can't wait for white chicken chili, football games, and the leaves to change color. I do love fall, I love wearing boots and scarves, and eating freshly harvested veggies, there is something about it that just makes me wish we could freeze time. Please enjoy these images of Fall that I've been lusting over.
I could get behind this kind of avdenture
As long as the leaves don't fall on my car.



I was lucky enough to get Aaron Rodgers on my Fantasy Football team, so I had to represent!

This is my kind of camping, AKA GLAMping
Can this just be my life?


No comments: