HOME ABOUTINTERIORSRECIPESBEAUTYPRINTABLESTUTORIALS SHOPFEATURED

MUFFIN FOR ONE

 Have you ever wanted just one chocolate chip cookie, or just one muffin? Then this post id for you! I found this great recipe for a single muffin on one of my favorite foodie blogs, Rabbit Food for My Bunny Teeth.
Not only is it tasty it has one of my all time favorite ingredients, Chobani yogurt! I basically eat one everyday for lunch, I could never be a true vegan because this yogurt exists, I wish I was kidding!



Ingredients:
4 Tbsp Chobani Vanilla Chocolate Chunk Greek Yogurt
3 Tbsp whole wheat flour
1 Tbsp liquid egg whites
1 Tbsp chia seeds
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 tsp or 1 packet of stevia
1/4 tsp baking powder

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine all ingredients and stir until well mixed. Pour the batter into a cupcake liner in a muffin tin. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy warm out of the oven.
Note: This recipe would also work great with other Chobani flavors such s cherry or blueberry where there are chunks of real fruit!


No comments: